The purpose of the Academic and Administrative Audit is to evaluate the performance of the college and appreciate the achievements and give suggestions for further improvement of the quality of teaching, research, administration, and curricular and extra-curricular activities.
The various academic committees are:
- Admission Committee
- Examination committee
- Time Table Committee
- UGC fund utilization committee
Objectives of AAA
- To ensure academic and administrative accountability.
- To define effectiveness of teaching – learning process and to devise methodology to confirm maximum output from faculty members as well as students.
- To maximize the utilization of the available infrastructure facilities.
- To assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and challenges of the academic and administrative departments.